Outsourced Technology & Automation Solutions
Fintech automation services
We build custom automation solutions that help financial advisors eliminate administrative tasks such as entering data, scanning paperwork and sending out reminders for missing items.Sign Up Now
= More meaningful work
If you hate all the paperwork and administrative tasks...
You became a financial advisor to help clients live their most financially fulfilled lives - let us help you live yours by replacing your manual, repetitive tasks with streamlined and automated processes.
But you don't have the time, desire or knowledge to set up your technology...
Being a business owner requires wearing many hats, but that doesn't mean you can't take some off. If technology setup is not a part of your ideal workweek Sphynx's done-for-you automation setup is your solution.
We have great news - technology is our zone of genius!
We love helping our clients take their dreams of an efficient, streamlined onboarding process and making it a reality. Seeing the look on a client's face at the end of the implementation process is the most rewarding experience. It's the same feeling you get when your clients buy their first home or are able to retire with absolute peace of mind.Sign Up Now
Small Business Automation
Done-for-you automation services for RIAs
Zaps & Automations
- We're certified Zapier experts!
- Create custom automations to reduce administrative work
- Kick off tasks or workflows in your process management system
- Add contacts to CRM software
- Set up your Calendly or Acuity account
- Build in all custom parameters - meeting limits, booking buffers
- Handle complex team availability
- Create email and text reminder, confirmation and follow up messages
Forms & Contracts
- Build responsive questionnaires that self-customize based on inputs
- e-Sign contracts that are secure and compliant
- Document upload ability
- Set up automations to kick off email campaigns at the right stage of the client lifecyle
- Nurture leads and increase conversion rates
- Reduce your administrative workload while insuring you don't drop any balls
Is Fintech Automation Right For Me?
In order to complete a White Glove Automation project we require you to meet a few criteria:
- Must have documented processes that are at least 80% complete, i.e. don't plan to make any structural changes within the next 12 months.
- Must have worked with at least 10 clients.
- Must have the time available, i.e. no major upcoming commitments that will redirect your attention while working on the project.
If you're not quite there yet, we have other resources available for you. Check out our Courses & Templates.Sign Up Now
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.